POSTED ON: 01/18/2017

Hi everyone! We are scheduling out grand opening for March 1st, 2017!! Keep your eyes on this site for more news 😉

10 Responses to “Grand Opening – March 1st, 2017”
  1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
    Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.

2. Kamryn Jackson says:

Hi first of all congrats on the re grand opening but can you still do the video vault please I’m a huge fan of Taking 5.

• ana says:

Hi Kamryn! Thank you for your kind comment. Unfortunately we no longer have access to our video archive backup 🙁

3. Kamryn Jackson says:

Well first of all where did you originally found the videos at? You can tell me if you like. And give me the link

4. Kamryn Jackson says:

Hi I already know I asked this but can you please please pleeeeeeeaaase do your video vault I know you can’t find all of your videos but try please try I’m a huuuuuuuge fan of Taking 5 and I want to see the alternate opening sequence ( Which is the kidnap my heart song and dance video) so pleeeeease for me 🙂 and for all of your fans too? (P.S I also want to download them on my phone too.

5. Ana says:

Hi Karmyn,
    Sadly I cna’t help you, not only we do not have the backup as the old ‘main’ owner of the site Diana doesn’t have the Taking 5 dvd you would like to have access to. Therefore, you can only have access to it if you buy the dvd.
    Please keep visiting!

6. Kamryn Jackson says:

Luckily I have the dvd and plus I get that way because I have a disability and it makes me act a certain way that’s why I keep begging you to upload the videos and I understand I’m sorry :`(

7. Kamryn Jackson says:

I have an idea I already have the special features on my phone and I can upload the link to you and maybe you can make them better in hd what do you say about that?

• ana says:

Sorry, I can’t make a video archive at the moment, it is too much time consuming. If the quality you have is phone quality, unfortunately, I cannot make that in HD

8. Kamryn Jackson says:

Also is there any other websites where I can find the Alternate opening sequence the sing along version anywhere besides Youtube(they have the lip syncing version) and myspace but the video won’t play on my phone and my computer is broken so I’m out of luck. Can you help me please?