">

January 18,2017 ana Site

Hi everyone! We are scheduling out grand opening for March 1st, 2017!! Keep your eyes on this site for more news 😉

8 responses to “Grand Opening – March 1st, 2017”

1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
    Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.

2. Kamryn Jackson says:

Hi first of all congrats on the re grand opening but can you still do the video vault please I’m a huge fan of Taking 5.

• ana says:

Hi Kamryn! Thank you for your kind comment. Unfortunately we no longer have access to our video archive backup 🙁

3. Kamryn Jackson says:

Well first of all where did you originally found the videos at? You can tell me if you like. And give me the link

4. Kamryn Jackson says:

Hi I already know I asked this but can you please please pleeeeeeeaaase do your video vault I know you can’t find all of your videos but try please try I’m a huuuuuuuge fan of Taking 5 and I want to see the alternate opening sequence ( Which is the kidnap my heart song and dance video) so pleeeeease for me 🙂 and for all of your fans too? (P.S I also want to download them on my phone too.

5. Ana says:

Hi Karmyn,
    Sadly I cna’t help you, not only we do not have the backup as the old ‘main’ owner of the site Diana doesn’t have the Taking 5 dvd you would like to have access to. Therefore, you can only have access to it if you buy the dvd.
    Please keep visiting!

6. Kamryn Jackson says:

Luckily I have the dvd and plus I get that way because I have a disability and it makes me act a certain way that’s why I keep begging you to upload the videos and I understand I’m sorry :`(

7. Kamryn Jackson says:

I have an idea I already have the special features on my phone and I can upload the link to you and maybe you can make them better in hd what do you say about that?